Three Easy Steps
- Download a member application at right and return it to Corporate One.
- Send us a resolution by your board of directors authorizing you to conduct business with Corporate One.
- Complete a Master Services Agreement and an Electronic Funds Transfer exhibit.*
Corporate One is committed to focusing our products and services around the needs of America's credit unions. That commitment includes a responsibility to provide solutions to all credit unions in our national field of membership. Credit unions can select from two membership options.
Forming a Partnership
Credit unions that invest .9% of their assets, capped at $900,000 become a Partner member of one of the largest and most progressive corporate credit unions in the nation. Credit unions that form a partnership with Corporate One:
- Become an owner of a financially sound corporate.
- Gain access to all of Corporate One's correspondent services at our best prices.
- Are offered the best rates on our investment solutions.
- Are kept up to date on compliance issues and the latest industry trends through on-site and off-site training.
- Gain a partner who shares their credit union's commitment and sense of responsibility to their members and to their members' financial health.
- Open the door to the products, people and peace of mind they need to better serve their own members.
In order to utilize Corporate One’s products and services, a credit union or affiliated entity within our field of membership must become a member. A minimum investment of $5.00 establishes an Associate membership with Corporate One. This level of membership offers credit unions access to Corporate One’s premier products and services – at very competitive prices.
In recent years, the value of an Associate membership has become evident, as hundreds of credit unions all across America have chosen this membership option to gain access to Corporate One's competitive investment solutions.
Not a Credit Union?
Network Affiliate memberships are available to credit-union-affiliated organizations who may not be financial institutions.
Becoming a Member
To become a member, download one of the member applications above, complete it, and return it to Corporate One.
* If you’d like to manage your accounts using MemberView®, our web-based account management tool, you’ll also be asked to complete some additional documents.